Tenacity AmeriCorps Fellows
Tenacity offers a one-year service opportunity leading to a rich experience in youth development, whole child education philosophy, and urban issues in our Middle School Academy (MSA) program. Tenacity AmeriCorps Fellows lead middle school youth and teach literacy and tennis / fitness curriculum in one of our five sites in Boston. In the summer, they take leadership roles in Tenacity's Summer Tennis and Reading Program.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to: Apply2BFellow@tenacity.org. Early bird deadline is February 15th.
- Living Stipend (taxable): $15,000 per year divided into two monthly installments
- Access to health coverage
- Generous time-off package
- An education award of $5,550 upon successful completion of the service year (1700 hours)
- Forbearance (deferment plus interest reimbursement) for eligible student loans
- AmeriCorps sponsored child care benefit
- Monthly Metropolitan Boston Transit Authority Pass (T Pass)
Tenacity will not discriminate toward individuals on the basis of age, race, gender, color, national origin, ability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Tenacity seeks to nurture diversity among its many members. When requested, Tenacity will make reasonable accommodations for individuals with a permanent or temporary disability.