2019 Tenacity Marathon Team
Help our runners raise $150,000 to push Tenacity beyond $1M raised since 2013!
Click below to see runner profiles and make donations
Visit our Crowdrise team page for more profiles
Tenacity is proud to announce that we have been invited to participate in the Boston Marathon® Official Charity Program for a seventh consecutive year.
Our team of 15 charity runners is full for the 123rd running of the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2019, however, qualified runners who already have a bib are welcome to apply and will receive the same team benefits with a lower fundraising minimum.
The Tenacity Marathon Team – TMT ’19 – will raise funds to support the important work Tenacity is doing to narrow the opportunity and achievement gaps for students in Boston on their Pathway to Post Secondary Success.
Since 2013, over $870,000 has been raised through our marathon runners, averaging almost $10k per runner. Those funds support the programs Tenacity delivers to students on the Tenacity Pathway. Our goal with TMT ’19 is to raise $130,000 – thus surpassing a total of one-million-dollars-raised in our partnership with the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.). We are encouraging all runners on this year’s team to make surpassing $1M part of their motivation and commitment.
Boston Marathon® and the Unicorn logo are trademarks of the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) and are used with permission by Tenacity as a participant in the 2019 Boston Marathon Official Charity Program.
TMT ’19 Requirements for All Runners
- $7,000 minimum fundraising commitment – or $1,000 minimum for Qualifiers
- $100 TMT ‘19 team fee – paid to Tenacity upon acceptance to team
- $365 B.A.A. registration fee – paid to the B.A.A. in February 2019
- Personal donation to kick off your CrowdRise campaign
TMT ‘19 Runners Receive
- A personal fundraising webpage and online tools that make fundraising easy – through CrowdRise
- Fundraising ideas, coaching and support
- A marathon training program designed by Heartbreak Hill Running Company – customized for first timers, multi-time marathoners, or qualifiers
- Saturday morning group training runs on the race course and other team events
- Tenacity apparel and team singlet
- A marathon day post race gathering party to celebrate your successes – near the Finish Line
- A chance to meet Tenacity students as part of your efforts to help us narrow the opportunity and achievement gaps that exist for those living in under-resourced Boston communities.
- And much more…
We are grateful to the B.A.A. for this continued partnership!