2023 Tenacity Marathon Team
Help us raise funds to support Tenacity programs and services!
If you are up for the challenge of raising money, training during the winter months and running next April, then Tenacity wants to hear from you!
Tenacity is excited to announce that we have been provided two charity bibs for the 127th running of the Boston Marathon© on April 17, 2023.
Applications for the charity bibs are closed. Qualified runners interested in raising money and awareness for Tenacity are welcome to inquire.
The Tenacity Marathon Team – TMT ’23 – will raise funds to support the important work Tenacity is doing to narrow the opportunity and achievement gaps for students in Boston on their Pathway to Post Secondary Success.
Since 2013, over $870,000 has been raised through our marathon runners. The minimum fundraising commitment for each runner is $10,000 but we encourage participants to shoot as high as they are comfortable.
TMT ’23 Requirements for All Runners
- $10,000 minimum fundraising commitment
- $370 Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) registration fee – paid to the B.A.A. in February 2023
TMT ‘23 Runners Receive
- A personal fundraising webpage and online tools that make fundraising easy
- Fundraising ideas, coaching and support
- Tenacity apparel and team singlet
- A chance to meet Tenacity students as part of your efforts to help us narrow the opportunity and achievement gaps that exist for those living in under-resourced Boston communities.
- The possibility of participating in a marathon training program – customized for first timers, multi-time marathoners, or qualifiers