College & Career Prep
The Tenacity pathway does not end when students graduate from the Ace Academy. All participants who complete Ace Academy are offered continued support and opportunities through the College & Career Prep program.
We strongly encourage Ace graduates to remain connected to Tenacity by providing them with personalized, one-on-one support – starting with the high school selection process and transition into the 9th grade – then continuing throughout high school and the preparatory steps for pursuing post-secondary opportunities.
Core Curriculum Areas
- Collaboration with high school faculty & administrators
- School-Based Advocacy
- Financial literacy workshops
- Crisis management
- Family meetings and support
Every student can earn up to a $4,000 scholarship based on financial need and academic performance
- Connections to jobs & internships
- Connections to external programs
- Leadership & service opportunities
- Summer planning