The Tenacity pathway does not end when students graduate from the Middle School Academy (MSA). All participants who complete MSA are offered continued support and opportunities through the College Prep program.
We strongly encourage MSA graduates to remain connected to Tenacity by providing them with personalized, one-on-one support – starting with the high school selection process and transition into the 9th grade – then continuing throughout high school and the preparatory steps for pursuing post-secondary opportunities.
Core Curriculum Areas
- Collaboration with high school faculty & administrators
- School-Based Advocacy
- Financial literacy workshops
- Crisis management
- Family meetings and support
Every student can earn up to a $4,000 scholarship based on financial need and academic performance
- Connections to jobs & internships
- Connections to external programs
- Leadership & service opportunities
- Summer planning