What We Need
- Complete this QUICK SURVEY
- Text your CP Advisor your answer to the question: “How are you feeling now compared to how you felt at the start of our quarantine?”
Governor Baker Extends Statewide Stay-At-Home Advisory Until May 4th: In his press conference minutes ago, Governor Baker extended his stay-at-home advisory, with the anticipation that coronavirus cases in Massachusetts will increase for a couple more weeks.
Virtual Tenacity: With the coronavirus putting a pause on…everything, we’re trying our best to stay in touch. Lookout later this week for our first announcements about virtual Tenacity CP programming. We’re using your responses from Email #3’s Poll to make the content, so go back and vote if you haven’t done so!
Requesting Chromebooks: If you do not have a laptop, please click on this LINK in order to request one from BPS.
STRP Jobs: Email Drew Hendrickson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in working with Tenacity over the summer.
|1. Ana V.||11|
|T2. Alex M.||5|
- On this day (March 31) in 1889, this building was inaugurated to mark the 100-year anniversary of the French Revolution.
- Which country consumes the most chocolate per capita?
- What was the first toy ever to be advertised on television?
- What two planets in our solar system do not have moons?
- What is the only U.S. state that only borders one other state?
What to Watch: College Behind Bars on Netflix
What to Listen to: 1988 by Knxwledge
What to Read: Article: How to Prep for SAT, ACT Amid the Coronavirus Outbreak
What to Do: Write an encouraging note to someone—a loved one, a friend, a teacher, someone you haven’t seen or spoken to for a while, etc.—email it or send it digitally!