Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization, complete address, phone number, email address
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
- shipping information: name, organization, complete address
- information concerning how you heard about Tenacity, Inc.
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
- your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, e-news, and newsletters.
How Information is Used
Tenacity, Inc. uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on Tenacity happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information
Tenacity, Inc. will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Tenacity, Inc. and only to further the activities and purposes of Tenacity, Inc.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
We do not want to send unwanted mail or electronic communications to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.