Good afternoon, Frederick Tenacity Families!
Here’s a quick overview of the updates in this week’s Frederick Blast: (Be sure to check the attached PDF for more information)
- Governor Charlie Baker announced updates on Phase 1 of reopening the city earlier today
- Our End-of-Year ceremony has been scheduled for Thursday, June 4th from 2-3 PM. We’ll be reaching out for student RSVPs here soon!
- We need your help to complete the Tenacity Yearbook – complete the survey sent out on Google Forms so we can include your responses!
- The Tenacity staff will be hosting Lunch Breaks every Thursday at 12 PM – stop by during your break from live classes!
- Office Hours & homework help is provided on a daily basis; reach-out to any Tenacity staff member if your child needs help!
- Be sure to follow the Frederick Tenacity Instagram (@fredericktenacity) for program updates & fitness challenges throughout the week.
Academic & Family Engagement Coordinator at the Frederick Middle School