Tenacity Last Dollar Scholarship
The Tenacity Last Dollar Scholarship is available to students in the College Prep program who plan to continue with Tenacity at the post-secondary level.
- You must be a Tenacity student graduating from high school this year and planning to enroll in a post-secondary program for the next academic year.
- You must be an active participant in the College Prep program.
- You must have a final cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or higher (students with lower GPAs may request special consideration with a supplemental statement).
$3,600 over 4 years, $450 each semester
- Statement of Interest (online form)
- Official Application (online form)
- Financial aid award from intended post-secondary program
- Final high school transcript
- Scholarship Acceptance Agreement (online form)
As they become available for the year, links to all required online forms will be provided to College Prep 12th grade students via email.
- Complete the Statement of Interest, available on Dec 1st.
- Complete the Official Application, available on May 1st.
- After high school graduation, send your final high school transcript showing a GPA of 2.5 or above OR a GPA under 2.5 along with a supplemental statement requesting special consideration.
- As soon as it is available, send a copy of your financial aid award from your post-secondary institution.
- The final deadline to submit all scholarship application documents is July 15th.
- The first eligible students who apply and provide all required documents will be officially accepted into the scholarship program. The exact number of available scholarships varies by year, but it is typically 20 or fewer.
- Accepted students will receive a confirmation email along with a link to the Scholarship Acceptance Agreement. Acceptance emails are typically sent before the end of July, but may arrive sooner if all documents were submitted early.
- You must renew your scholarship each semester by submitting a transcript showing a minimum post-secondary GPA of 2.75.
- You must submit payout requests each time you wish to use scholarship funds for tuition payments or other approved educational expenses (like books or supplies for class). Click here for the Scholarship Payout Request Form
- $450 of the total scholarship amount becomes available for you to use each semester for 4 years from the start of your post-secondary program.
- Any scholarship funds you don’t use in a given semester will roll over and be added to the total available for your next semester.
- Scholarship funds expire 6 years after your high school graduation.