Happy Friday Curley Tenacity!
A few quick announcements heading into the weekend:
- ‘Tenacity’s Got Talent’ (2:00pm) and Ratatouille movie screenings (after Tenacity’s Got Talent) are this afternoon. Ms. Li will send out the appropriate links to participants early this afternoon.
- May Newsletter–our final digital newsletter of the school year will be sent next Monday; be on the lookout for several key dates, including the Virtual Ceremony and the final day of virtual classes as we finish the final three weeks of the program year.
- Virtual Classes– Coming up next is ‘MONEY WEEK part 2’. We’ll be continuing from our winter unit, taking a quick look at financial literacy and smart money choices that students can begin thinking about even now in their lives.
- Zoom sessions are every day from 4:00-5:00pm, and will include live workouts as well. If a student can’t make it to a session, they can attend staff office hours any day (9:30 and 12:30) to make up the lesson and still earn RPO points.
- READY PLAYER ONE– class competition continues for another two weeks. Students earn points for communication, virtual class and workout attendance. Here is the updated leaderboard after one week:
- Current ‘High Five’ members are POLO G, FRED WEASLEY, BERLINPOP, kaYla, and CUR-120207, with many more chances to earn points and virtual trophies coming up!
Thanks for reading, have a good weekend!
—Coach Payne and the Curley Tenacity Staff