Summer Tennis & Reading Program
Thank you for your interest in helping make a difference in the lives of youth around Boston. Please note that our Summer Tennis & Reading Program (STRP) runs from July 9th- August 17th this year.
Volunteers in our STRP Program gain experience in:
- Youth development
- 1:1 and small group management
- Teaching tennis / fitness curricula
- Teaching literacy curricula
* Please note a volunteer position is unpaid.
- Must be at least 15 years old as of 8/18/2018
- Complete background check and volunteer contract
- Must commit to at least two weeks of volunteering
- Volunteers must attend summer staff training July 5-7
- We will consider, but cannot promise placement at your requested site
For other unique volunteer opportunities, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Yolanda Solomon at (617) 562-0900 x 44.